Zoustar x Gibraltar Moon
A Bargain For A Zoustar Filly, Bought At The Gold Coast Magic Millions Sale
Considering the service fee for Zoustar is $154,000 and this horses was purchased for $165,000, this could be the steel of the year by Anthony Cummings. The average price for any Zoustar yearling at the 2019 Inglis Easter sale was $325,000 with the top lot over $1,000,000.
- REIGNING CHAMPION 1st & 2nd SEASON SIRE
- The reigning CHAMPION AUSTRALIAN SIRE OF 3YO’s.
- SIRED PHENOMENAL GR.1 TRIFECTA in the Coolmore Stud Stakes (1200m) at Flemington
- Averaged OVER $325,000 at INGLIS EASTER 2019 with toplot fetching $1,000,000 +
- SIRE of superstar & multiple Group one winning sprinter SUNLIGHT
- A leading sire of individual Group winners in the 2019 spring carnival.
- ONLY HORSE TO WIN the Gr.1 Golden Rose / Coolmore Stakes double
Gibraltar Moon, by Rock of Gibraltar made over $154,000 with 5 wins in succession.
this yearling is the 6th foal from the mare, the other five foals to race, three winners including Star Genius and American Genius.
This Filly will be trained by Anthony Cummings out of Randwick. Anthony have a 13.4% winning strike rate and 37.9% place strike rate over the last 12 months.
For more information about the horses please enquire to the right.